This privacy statement will demonstrate our commitment to you, in a transparent and easily understandable explanation of data handling practices. By reading it, you will know exactly what data we collect, why we collect them and how we use them.
This policy applies to the page, applications and other services provided. In case other rules apply for specific services, these are analyzed in this statement. Unless otherwise specified, every new website or service is subject to this statement and therefore this policy. In addition, every new website or service added that has a special policy, the special policy applies in combination with this policy.
In short, the purpose of this statement is to inform you about:
- Which personal data we collect, for what purpose, to whom this data is disclosed and how these data are used.
- The options you have as regards the collecting of personal data during your visit in this website, application or the use of a service.
- How to contact us if you have questions regarding data collection and processing in any of our websites, applications or services.
Collection and processing purpose
Fanovafes Gonis website, application or service collects personal data to ensure the correct operation of its services and to ensure the maximum user experience for its visitors. Some of them are collected during visitor’s navigation and use of website or application. Personal data are provided by the visitor when using a service such as the contact form. Mobile application may collect location data only for specific services provided. Visitors and users of our website or services belong to one or more of the following categories:
- Website visitors: When users simply navigate the website, data is collected for the purpose of analysis and monitoring to improve website’s user experience and provided services. Data that may be collected are IP addresses, geographical regions, visitor’s operating system and browser, visit duration and other data that refer to a visit session. To collect these data, website uses Google Analytics which collects them by using cookies. Cookies are files that are stored in visitor’s browser and in this case, they analyze the use of the website by a visitor. (More information about Google Analytics policy here).
- Services users: Personal data are collected when a website or application visitor tries to contact via the contact or assignment forms. Specifically, visitor uses personal data such as the first name, last name, email address, estate address or any other data that the visitor provides in ‘Subject’ and ‘Message’ text fields. This information is used by the company to contact the senders after their initial message. The same is true for all email addresses that exist in the website.
We do not sell or rent personal user identification information to others. We may share general aggregated demographic information with our partners or advertisers for the purposes outlined above. This is about information that is not related to personal identification information for our visitors.
Our company uses third party hosting providers to host it’s website and services. Personal data and information are not distributed for any reasons to other third parties, unless when disclosure is necessary for legal reasons or when user consent exists.
Company retains data collected only as long it is necessary, according to law regulations or your consent. In case that there no law obligations and user has used any of our contact forms, reserves the right at any time to ask us to delete personal data completely, by contacting at email@example.com.
|_ga||Cookie for Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||Cookie for Google Analytics||24 hours|
|_ga_<container-id>||Cookie for Google Analytics||2 years|
|_ga_<costumer-name>||Cookie for Google Analytics||1 minute|
|pll_language||User language preference||6 months|
|cookie_notice_accepted||User acceptance of cookies||1 month|
Last update: 1 September, 2023